- Administrative Relationships of Presidential Assistants with Presidential Exec. Asst. and Deputy Presidential Exec. Asst.
- Letter of Instructions No. 1101
January 6, 1981
LETTER OF INSTRUCTIONS NO. 1101
|TO||:||The Presidential Executive Assistant|
|The Deputy Presidential Executive Assistant|
|The Chief, Finance Office|
|All Presidential Assistants|
|SUBJECT||:||Administrative Relationships of Presidential Assistants with Presidential Executive Assistant and the Deputy Presidential Executive Assistant|
In accordance with cd i
1. To coordinate and work closely with the Presidential Executive Assistant and the Deputy Presidential Executive Assistant, particularly with respect to internal administrative requirements.
2. In cases where work assignments involve matters pertaining to the internal management and operation of the Office of the President, to work under the immediate supervision and control of the Presidential Executive Assistant. aisa dc
3. To course through the Presidential Executive Assistant or, in his absence, the Deputy Presidential Executive Assistant all external directives or communications to other government officials or agencies or to private parties, unless specifically otherwise authorized by the President.
4. To keep the Presidential Executive Assistant periodically informed of the status and progress of their staff activities and work assignments, especially where external coordinative relationships with other agencies of the government are involved. aisa dc
5. To cooperate in every way possible with the Presidential Executive Assistant in maintaining effective coordination and direction of the staff work for the President.
DONE in the City of Manila, this 6th day of January, in the year of Our Lord, Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-One. cdtai