- Authority of COMELEC To Deputize Certain Agencies for the January 30, 1980 Elections
- Letter of Instructions No. 973
January 3, 1980
LETTER OF INSTRUCTIONS NO. 973
Upon recommendation of the Commission on Elections, and pursuant to Section 2(4), Article XII (C) of the casia
1. The Philippine Air Force, through and including the Commanding General thereof;
2. The Philippine Navy, through and including the Flag Officer-in-Command thereof;
3. The Philippine Army, through and including the Commanding General thereof;
4. The Philippine Constabulary, through and including the Commanding General thereof;
5. The Commission on Audit, through and including the Acting Chairman thereof; and
6. The Government Printing Office, through and including the Acting Director thereof.
The above named officials shall coordinate with the COMELEC in the performance of their task.
DONE in the City of Manila, this 3rd day of January, in the year of Our Lord, Nineteen Hundred and Eighty. cd i