- Authorizing the Monetization for CY 2012 of a Maximum of 20 Days of Earned Leave Credits for SC and PET Officials and Employees
- Supreme Court Memorandum Order No. 23-12
August 2, 2012
SUPREME COURT MEMORANDUM ORDER NO. 23-12
AUTHORIZING THE MONETIZATION FOR CY 2012 OF A MAXIMUM OF TEN (10) DAYS OF EARNED LEAVE CREDITS FOR SUPREME COURT AND PRESIDENTIAL ELECTORAL TRIBUNAL (PET) OFFICIALS AND EMPLOYEES
Conformably with Sections 22 and 23 of SDcITH
1. At the option of the official or employee concerned, vacation or sick leave credits, or a combination of both, may be monetized;
2. There shall remain at least five (5) days vacation leave credits after monetization;
3. The formula for the computation of monetization pursuant to
No. of days to be
Money Value of
| || || |
| || |
| || |
4. The funds needed for the monetized leave credits of Supreme Court and PET officials and employees, shall be charged against the respective regular appropriations of the Supreme Court and PET.
This Memorandum Order takes effect immediately. The Clerk of Court of the Supreme Court, the Chief of the Office of Administrative Services and the Chief of the Fiscal Management and Budget Office shall forthwith implement it.
Issued this 2nd day of August 2012.
(SGD.) ANTONIO T. CARPIO
Senior Associate Justice
(Per Section 12,