- Directing the Updating of the Philippine Development Plan and Revalidation of the Results Matrix and the Public Investment Program for 2011-2016
- Memorandum Circular No. 43
February 4, 2013
MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 43
DIRECTING THE UPDATING OF THE PHILIPPINE DEVELOPMENT PLAN (PDP) AND REVALIDATION OF THE RESULTS MATRIX AND THE PUBLIC INVESTMENT PROGRAM (PIP) FOR 2011-2016
Section 9, Article XII of the
Guided by the President's "Social Contract with Filipino People," in furtherance of
1. The National Economic Development Authority (NEDA) shall organize inter-agency planning committees to facilitate the updating of the PDP and revalidation of the results matrix and the PIP, to cover the remaining plan period. ICcaST
2. In undertaking the updating and revalidation activities, NEDA shall enlist the participation of the executive and legislative branches of government, together with the regional and local development councils.
3. All government agencies, departments, offices and instrumentalities, including Government-Owned or -Controlled Corporations (GOCCs), are hereby enjoined to participate in this activity and to fully comply with the guidelines and timetable to be issued by NEDA.
4. The updated PDP and revalidated results matrix and PIP shall be submitted to the NEDA Board and the Legislative-Executive Development Advisory Council (LEDAC).
5. The Department of Budget and Management (DBM) shall identify and facilitate the release of the funds necessary for the attainment of the objectives of this Circular, subject to the usual accounting and auditing requirements.
This Memorandum Circular shall take effect immediately.
DONE in the City of Manila, this 4th of February, in the year of Our Lord, Two Thousand and Thirteen.