- Expiration of Investment Incentives under RA 9295
- MARINA Advisory No. 13-14
June 2, 2014
MARINA ADVISORY NO. 13-14
|TO||:||All Shipping Companies, Shipowners/Operators, Charterers, Shipbuilding, Ship Repair Yards/Operators and Other Maritime Entities Concerned|
|SUBJECT||:||Expiration of Investment Incentives under|
Notice is hereby given that the validity of the Investment Incentives granted under ECaAHS
1. VAT exemption for the importation and local purchase of passenger and/or cargo vessels of one hundred fifty (150) tons and above, including engine and spare parts of said vessels; (Sec. 4, par. (a), Chapter II,
2. VAT exemption for the importation of life saving equipment, safety and rescue equipment and communication and navigational safety equipment, steel plates and other metal plates including marine-grade aluminum plates, used for transport operations; (Sec. 4, par. (b), Chapter II,
3. VAT exemption for the importation of capital equipment, machinery, spare parts, life-saving and navigational equipment, steel plates and other metal plates, including marine-grade aluminum plates to be used in the construction, repair, renovation or alteration of any merchant marine vessel operated or to be operated in the domestic trade (Sec. 19, par. (a), Chapter VIII,
The provisions of
In view thereof, all concerned are advised that this Authority will no longer accept applications/request for DOF endorsement after May 30, 2014.
For information and guidance. IEHaSc
(SGD.) MAXIMO Q. MEJIA JR., PhD
Maritime Industry Authority
Published in the Business Mirror on June 3, 2014.