- Guidelines for the Assignment of Skeletal Force during the Papal Visit on 15 to 19 January 2015
- OCA Circular No. 03-15
January 12, 2015
OCA CIRCULAR NO. 03-15
|TO||:||Executive Judges of the First and Second Level Courts in the National Capital Judicial Region and Tacloban City|
|SUBJECT||:||Guidelines for the Assignment of Skeletal Force during the Papal Visit on 15 to 19 January 2015|
Pursuant to Administrative Circulars No. 02-2015 and 03-2015 of the Honorable Chief Justice Maria Lourdes P. A. Sereno, both dated 6 January 2015, the following guidelines shall be observed:
1. The concerned Executive Judges and Clerks of Court of the Offices of the Clerk of Court (OCCs) of the first and second level courts shall be on stand-by or on-call duty during the said days. They shall assign two (2) personnel from their respective courts and offices to serve as a skeletal force to process applications for bail and act on other urgent matters.
The Executive Judges and Clerks of Court of OCCs shall be ready and available to proceed to their offices as the need arises.
2. The concerned Executive Judges shall also assign a judge to be on duty for each of the said days. The assigned judges shall designate two (2) personnel from their respective branches to serve as a skeletal force to be able to act on petitions for bail and other urgent matters.
3. All court personnel who will render service in the court during the said days shall be exempted from HTSaEC
Strict compliance is hereby enjoined.
JOSE MIDAS P. MARQUEZ
1. Directing, among others, the Office of the Court Administrator to promulgate guidelines on the maintenance of a skeletal force by: (1) all Executive Judges of the first and second level courts in the National Capital Judicial Region (during the special non-working days of 15, 16 and 19 January 2015) in their respective stations, and (2) by the concerned Executive Judges of the first and second level courts in Tacloban City, Leyte, and the Judge of the Municipal Trial Court of Palo, Leyte (on 17 January 2015, a Saturday).