- Guidelines Governing Full Utilization of OECF Project Loans
- Letter of Instructions No. 475
October 22, 1976
LETTER OF INSTRUCTIONS NO. 475
TO : All Government Offices Concerned
In order to utilize to full advantage the project loans under the Japanese Official Financial Assistance Program (O.E.C.F.),the following guidelines shall hereafter be strictly observed, viz: cdt
1. As much as possible, OECF project loans shall be utilized for turnkey projects.
2. If a turnkey project is not feasible such OECF project loans, should not be utilized for locally available materials.
3. In order to facilitate and insure implementation of these guidelines, all executing agencies shall coordinate closely with the Implementing Officer, PJPLAP, in the preparation of the project report, and/or project studies, determination of and preparation of the specifications for the item to be procured out of the proceeds of OECF loans. cda
This order shall remain effective until otherwise ordered by me or by my duly designated representative.
DONE in the City of Manila, this 22nd day of October, in the year of Our Lord, Nineteen Hundred and Seventy-Six. aisa dc