- Guidelines on Applications for Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-CARD) Waiver
- BI Operations Order No. SBM-2013-020
November 1, 2013
BI OPERATIONS ORDER NO. SBM-2013-020
GUIDELINES ON APPLICATIONS FOR ALIEN CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION IDENTITY CARD (ACR I-CARD) WAIVER
For efficient and expeditious processing of applications for ACR I-Card Waiver pursuant to Section 2, Rule V,
A. Documentary Requirements
Applicants eligible for waiver under
1. Notarized letter request personally signed by the applicant, stating therein valid and meritorious reasons for waiver, and stamped 'No Derogatory Records' by the Verification Certification Unit;
2. Photocopy of applicant's ACR I-Card Transaction Form Claim Stub;
3. Photocopy of the applicant's passport bio-page and latest visa stamp; EScHDA
4. Photocopy of airline ticket showing applicant's name and date of departure; and
5. Original copy of ACR I-Card waiver application Official Receipt.
B. Procedure for ACR I-Card Waiver
I. Filing of Application and Payment of Fees
A minimum of two (2) working days from date of receipt by CRU is required for the applications with complete requirements as stated in paragraph "A" herein. All applications must be filed at least forty-eight hours before applicant's scheduled flight.
The CRU shall receive and assess the completeness of the application and requirements. After assessment and payment of fees at the Cash Section, CRU shall immediately transmit the complete application to ARD on the same day of receipt.
II. ARD Verification
Within three (3) hours from receipt of the application, ARD shall immediately verify the status of applicant's ACR I-Card application and eligibility for ACR I-Card waiver, and submit a written recommendation to the Office of the Commissioner. aHADTC
III. ACR I-Card Waiver Order, Implementation and Releasing
Upon receiving the complete application with ARD recommendation, the Office of the Commissioner shall prepare, implement, and transmit to CRU for releasing, the appropriate Order.
IV. Nature and Purpose of ACR I-Card Waiver
Given the nature and purpose of the Order for ACR I-Card waiver as a remedy for emergency departures by foreign nationals from the Country pending release of their ACR I-Cards, applications shall be given utmost priority by all offices concerned.
All previous issuances, inconsistent herewith, are hereby repealed and/or modified accordingly.
This Order shall take effect on November 1, 2013.
For strict compliance.
(SGD.) SIEGFRED B. MISON
Bureau of Immigration