- Review of ODA-Funded Contracts
- Memorandum from the President
February 8, 2000
MEMORANDUM FROM THE PRESIDENT
|TO||:||All Heads of Departments, Government-Owned and Controlled Corporations, Regular Government Agencies and Concerned Government Executives|
|SUBJECT||:||Review of ODA-Funded Contracts|
Pursuant to the agreements reached during the 2 February 2000 meeting of the Economic Coordinating Council and in order to facilitate the implementation of projects funded by Official Development Assistance (ODA), following are the new guidelines concerning the submission of ODA-funded contracts to the Office of the President/Presidential Management Staff (OP/PMS):
1. All ODA-funded contracts or contracts which are part of ODA-funded projects in the amount of P200 million or above shall be submitted to OP/PMS for review.
2. All ODA-funded contracts or contracts which are part of ODA-funded projects worth less than P200 million are exempted from OP/PMS review unless the law or charter of the implementing agency specifically requires Presidential approval of the contracts. A copy of the signed contracts exempted from review (amounting to P50 million to less than P200 million) shall be submitted to OP/PMS for information and possible post-review.
3. The cut-off level for review of contracts for locally-funded projects shall remain at P50 million.
This Order shall take effect immediately. For compliance.