- Salary Increases of Government Employees
- Letter of Instructions No. 345
December 16, 1975
LETTER OF INSTRUCTIONS NO. 345
|TO||:||The Acting Commissioner of the Budget|
|The Acting Chairman, Civil Service Commission|
|The Acting Chairman, Commission on Audit|
|SUBJECT||:||Relative to the Salary Increases of Government Employees|
You are hereby directed to implement salary increases for positions in the government covered by the Wage and Position Classification Office (WAPCO) of the Budget Commission, including those under the Career Executive Service, in accordance with the following guidelines: acd
1. Salaries of Technical/professional and WAPCO covered positions are to be implemented in the following ranges:
|Technical Positions|| |
|Teaching Positions|| |
|Labor, trades, crafts,|| |
|clerical and sub-|| |
|professional positions|| |
2. Increases in the salaries of the Career Executive Service shall be in accordance with the approved compensation scheme for the Service, to be initially implemented to the extent of 30% of the increase indicated by the approved scales.
3. Salary increases shall be effective January 1, 1976.
The Commissioner of the Budget is directed to prepare the rules and regulations to insure the smooth implementation of these salary increases, subject to the concurrence of the Chairman, Civil Service Commission and the Acting Chairman, Commission on Audit. acd
DONE in the City of Manila, this 16th day of December, in the year of Our Lord, Nineteen Hundred and Seventy-Five.