- Submission of Quarterly Report on the Collections and Remittances of the Victim Compensation Fee
- OCA Circular No. 04-11
January 10, 2011
OCA CIRCULAR NO. 04-11
|TO||:||All Clerks of Court of the Regional Trial Courts, Shari'a District Courts, Metropolitan Trial Courts, Municipal Trial Courts in Cities, Municipal Trial Courts, Municipal Circuit Trial Courts and Shari'a Circuit Courts|
|SUBJECT||:||Submission of Quarterly Report on the Collections and Remittances of the Victim Compensation Fee|
The Department of Justice through its Assistant Secretary for Financial Service, Zabedin M. Azis, has invited the attention of this Office concerning the recommendation of the Commission on Audit to its agency that the various clerks of courts of the lower courts must be reminded on the submission of quarterly report on their collections and remittances of victim compensation fee pursuant to Sections 1 and 5 of
"The following shall serve as guidelines to facilitate collection and remittance of the victim-compensation fee of FIVE (P5.00) PESOS, as provided for by Section 18-A of Rule 141, Rules of Court:
1. The Clerks of Court shall remit every quarter or when the collection reaches FIVE HUNDRED PESOS (P500.00), whichever comes first;
2. Remittance shall be deposited to the nearest branch of the Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) within the province, city or municipality where the Clerk of Court is holding office;
3. Deposit shall be for the account of the Victim Compensation Fund of the Board of Claims (BOC) Department of Justice under Current Account No. 0592-1022-42; DHATcE
4. In places where the no Land Bank is doing banking transactions, remittances shall be in the form of money order payable to the Victim Compensation Fund of the Board of Claim (BOC) Department of Justice, Padre Faura, Manila;
5. The Clerks of Court are required to submit to the Financial and Management Service, Department of Justice, quarterly report of collections and remittances (deposits) of the victim compensation fee.
6. The Clerks of Court shall requisition the supply of official receipts from the Department of Justice." (Emphasis underlined)
For strict compliance.
(SGD.) JOSE MIDAS P. MARQUEZ